THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Janet Jackson Nude Again/Hefner Denies Stroke

Monday, August 07, 2006

Janet Jackson Nude Again/Hefner Denies Stroke

Having recently shed 60 pounds, the new svelte Janet Jackson feels it's time to reveal just a little more of herself.

Having finally lived down the brouhaha of fans and media after her breast was accidentaly exposed during the half time show at the 2004 Superbowl, Jackson says it's time to step back into the limelight in a very upfront way.

Posing topless for the upcoming edition of Vibe magazine has fans across the world lining up for the high gloss entertainment rag to see whether or not her breast have survived the weight loss.

"I'm feeling pretty good about myself and have been very cautious as to who's clothes I wear after that silly wardrobe accident," Jackson said.

Her new designer, Willit Mal Function, said he has designed an entire collection around Jacksons new look and expects his new line of minimum exposure evening wear to be a big hit this fall.

And in other entertainment news, Hugh Hefner, publisher of the infamous nude glam magazine, is denying stroke allegations.

In a statement to the press, Hefner said he has never had to do this himself because he has a very well trained staff.

8 Comments:

Blogger JR's Thumbprints said...

I'll never understand the fascination with the Jackson family, unless you like viewing a three ring circus. Step right up and see Janet's Big Top. Well, after the Superbowl I didn't have to step right up, instead, it was rammed down my throat. Nothing like being force fed some empty calories. --Jim

11:03 PM  
Blogger Schmoop said...

I'm just holding out hope that LaToya makes a comeback...What a talent.

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe they should take a few nudies of Janet & Hugh, together...anything to make a few bucks, sell a few mags... --Robin

6:44 AM  
Blogger Michael C said...

In related new, I heard Justin Timberlake was doing Playgirl and Britney Spears was doing a cover for Martha Stewart's mag. It's the end of the world...

7:02 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

Hehe you said stroke.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Ron Bramlett said...

O.. That kind of stroke.. Hilarious! Shame on you!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Pawlie Kokonuts said...

Just to set the record straight, Hef's own famous bit of personal signature wardrobe is actually a stroking jacket, not a smoking jacket -- as is typically misreported..

7:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I do not watch professional football. Don't care for it. It is just big business and not a sport. I have in my adult life set down to watch ONE pro football game. My son wanted to set down and watch the superbowl. At half time, Janet Jackson rolls out this roughly breast shaped thing from the area of her chest... I turned the game off and will never again watch a pro football game.

It was all just a publicity stunt to keep the name in the press. Didn't impress me any more than to create a sense of revulsion but it must have worked because her name has stayed out there. It kind of reminded me of amature night at the titty bar.

Later Yall

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................