THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Sunday Humor

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sunday Humor

Ed was a bit of an airhead and found himself in a great deal of trouble one morning. He'd forgotten his wedding anniversary, which pissed his wife off to no end.

The wife confronted him and told him that the following morning she expected to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 - 60 in less than 6 seconds or ELSE.

The next morning Ed got up early and left for work.

When his wife woke up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a small gift-wrapped box sitting smack dab in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought the box back in the house and opened it only to find a brand new bathroom scale.

Funeral services for Ed have been scheduled for Friday.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

Hysterical!
This is my first visit and won't be my last.
I love your wit and sarcasm. Keep up the good work. It's really funny.

Mimi Lenox

4:47 PM  
Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Tony Grant said...

I thought it was funny also, thanks for your comment on my site, I too will continue to visit

7:27 PM  
Blogger Sara's Varolo Village said...

LOL!
Best Gift my Husband Gave me Before our Marriage: Diamond Ring

Best Gift my Husband Gave me Since our Marriage: Clock Radio

8:10 AM  
Blogger thethinker said...

Haha, that's a good one.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Penrick said...

Too funny. She should throw it at him to show it could actually go from 0 to 80 in less than 6 seconds.

Personally, I would have just invited someone over that didn't finish up in less than 6 seconds.

3:51 PM  
Blogger JR's Thumbprints said...

Very clever, and truly correct. No need for her to get mad. Miscommunication in a marriage happens all the time.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................