THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Sexual Contact May Earn Pay Hike

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Sexual Contact May Earn Pay Hike

In Spain today, officials unveiled their new 'how to get promoted' video to police officers wishing to rise through the ranks to sergeant status.

The sexually explicit video has become part of an extensive effort to get officers to understand exactly how working the rank and file will in fact move their application closer to the top of the pile.

Commanding officers told the more than 120 male and female officers attending the hard-core video screening, that knowing who to sleep with is as much a part of the process as how good you are as a sexual partner in bed.

"We leave it up to the officers whether or not to use their gear, including billy sticks, handcuffs or demeaning glares to dominate in order to achieve their goal," the CO said. "But we also warn them that there are a lot of upper level authorities that, although available and happy to provide themselves as partners, have actually nothing to do with the promotion process."

1 Comments:

Blogger Lil' Terrorist said...

I Love the name of the blog. And I would always pay someone more if they blew me.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................