THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Dog Leads Police On Foot Chase

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Dog Leads Police On Foot Chase

More than a half dozen dogs and their owners were arrested yesterday after attending a trendy party at a glitzy club in Hollywood.

Officials say the over indulgent animal owners were charged with a variety of offenses ranging from breathing while stupid and a gross lack of common sense.

"The animal owners were all charged with being morons for dressing their pets up and they were released shortly after booking," said a spokesman for the LAPD.

One miniature Doberman Pincher, dressed in what witnesses say was a fabulous DKNY v-kneck sweater, dark sunglasses and a custom made hat, was taken into custody while running rampant in the streets.

"He looked like a fricking retard," said the arresting officer. "He is currently being held at a center for pet wellness and will be released after being trained to bite anyone who tries to dress him up again."

Several witnesses who looked on in horror as police chased the animal down, defended the dogs action.

"You could tell by the desperate look on his face that all he wanted to do was lick his balls for a minute but the sweater was too restricting."

8 Comments:

Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

: )

10:22 AM  
Blogger Sara's Varolo Village said...

LOL! I crocheted a sweater for my loyal dog Rupert when I was in college. Talk about all dressed up and nowhere to go on a Saturday night.

Sara :)

8:00 PM  
Blogger Mother Jones RN said...

Oh my God! Too funny. Sounds like some dogs have more sense than their owners:-)

7:30 AM  
Blogger Lil' Terrorist said...

Daily Show Daily Show Daily Show Daily Show Daily Show Daily Show Daily Show Daily Show Daily Show Daily Show
You should be a correspondent.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Lil' Terrorist said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Lil' Terrorist said...

I have a lot of friends in the entertainment buisness and they tend to gossip. If I have any confirmed/unconfirmed reports I will shoot you over an email. Do the same for me if you hear of anything. I'm trying to get my blog going so that more people read it and get it noticed. I liked yours a lot because you have a very confident and funny voice. I like the spin you put on the news. I will visit often :)

11:28 AM  
Blogger jbwritergirl said...

Thanks lil'!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

OMG, breathing while stupid. Classic.

And yeah, when you become a correspondent on The Daily Show, can I get some comps? I'll trade ya! ;-)

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................