THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Meowing Out-Boy Tells Neighbor To Fuck Off

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Meowing Out-Boy Tells Neighbor To Fuck Off

In Pennsylvania this week spiteful repartee between neighbors quickly turned ugly boiling over into a full blown cat fight.

An unidentified 14-year-old boy said he was just getting even with the 78-year old beatch that lived next door by meowing at her each time their paths crossed. This came about after his family was forced to give up their pet cat because he kept crapping in her flower boxes.

The young man apologized to his neighbor and vowed not to meow at her anymore. He told the judge that his cat calls were inappropriate and he would now just tell her to fuck off instead.

Court officials must now determine whether this is a case of harmless taunting or misdemeanor harassment, but the judge agreed to suspend the case for 90 days to see how this new wordage works for both parties.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mo and The Purries said...

I think he should hike his leg and spray all over her front door.
Mee-ow.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Somehow.... it all boils down to pussy. And they say that money is the root of all evil.

LOL

Later Yall.....

2:53 PM  
Blogger Lizza said...

Hahaha! Good lord, that's unbelievable. Jeez, I wonder what the next silly lawsuit is going to be about.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Dwardisimo Rex said...

The story forgot to mention one important detail: the elderly woman next door was Julie Newmar.

7:24 PM  
Blogger JR's Thumbprints said...

Meowing isn't covered under the right to free speech because it doesn't have a literal message. But what the hell do I know, considering the recent incident with my own neighbor. I thought I'd start making motorboat noises.

8:48 PM  
Blogger jbwritergirl said...

Okay, so whatever is going on with blogger is really beginning to piss me off!!!

I can tell how and when I will or will not be able to get in based on whether or not the little pencil edit icon is showing up at the bottom of each post. I've tried several times this morning to get in but I guess this may really be a day off.

Check back later. I have a math thing that is really kind of interesting.

Jacqui

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................