THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Out Of My Bloggin Mind...

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Out Of My Bloggin Mind...

Another day without being able to post photos. I put the hammer away because it was in my best interest not to kill my laptop, too many things still in the hard drive that I need to access.

If I've learned anything from this experience, it's that what little computer savey I have, at least I thought I had, has completely gone down the toilet leaving me frustrated and hateful of the little white beast.

I have to ask though, why does a computer do something you want it to for so long, then leave you in the dust by not doing it anymore. Nothing has changed except its attitude and its willingness to accomodate what I want it to do.

Oh Well!!!!

Guess I'll just have to dazzle you with my words for awhile till I sort this out.

(I couldn't help but notice there were no comments on my last post. I have to wonder if you were left breathless or just too embarrassed to admit you read it.)

1 Comments:

Blogger ISOSOS said...

Well my dear, there seems to be some evil spirits in the air... I don't know why, but all I have to say is "BE GONE EVIL SPIRTIS!" are they gone yet?
Anyway... as I write from my sick bed... hoping to feel well enough to work just a little tomorrow...
Happy Valentines Day my dear! You may not have full computer access, but at least you have love... now which is more important? HUMMMMMMMMM... I wonder? I have no idea if my Valentine will even know what day it is tomorrow.
Love Ya.............

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................