THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Screw Computers....

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Screw Computers....

As much as I am embedded with my technological friend I curse it at the top of my lungs. What once was allowing me to post photos is betraying me in my pursuit of competition.

Why?

Your guess is as good as mine. Days have past that my laptop will not go on line. I'm sure you wonder why I can post this but I assure you my desktop will not allow me to upload photos. Instead it shuts down dead when I hit the button.

I have several photos backing up to post if and when I can get the beast working. Until then I cannot in good faith write much more than this apology.

Till the day I can post I bid you adieu!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ISOSOS said...

HEY GIRL... sorry you are having so much trouble... you need a new computer!
But aside from that, I have to say that I know some people out there have been reading what you've been posting... they're to busy to leave a comment, and after... they're to tired to bother.
I love ya though... and I know many others do to..
Of course, I love ya the most!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................