THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Birthday Girl...

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Birthday Girl...

Well, someone just got a little older.

Unfortunately there is not enough color to make these scan as color photo's so instead I bring you this wacky illustration. You will have to click on it to enlarge it so the images will embed themselves in your brain...forever...but say la f...ing V!




The kids were spot on in their humor and were extremely nice to us all day and of course as you can see by my enhanced image my hair had gone from straight as an arrow to a more Farah Fawcetty look by the end of the day. No more self portraits for me though.

We had such a great time, had some great laughs, good food thanks to Rachel who bought lunch for all of us and got to spend some time browsing the shops. It seemed like the perfect day. The rain left and the sun broke through right in the nick of time for our little stroll.

Although the girls could easily have spend the entire day shopping and trying things on we had to eventually call it a day since the birthday girl had some preparations to make for "dinner" and I was just plain exhausted and in need of a nap.

I have to say Tammy for a 40 something broad you've got it going on and I hope to share many more over the next half of our lives.

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ISOSOS said...

You my dear were part of the best Birthday I ever had! Good food, our girls..... and everything you already stated were the key ingredients for the perfect day. It's times like these that make life worth living and Birthdays very very wonderful. All I can do is feel so blessed to have you in my life.
Love ya! LOTS!
(now I must sleep..... tomorrow will come very early, and lord knows ... I'm not as young as I used to be. The mind is willing, but the body screams.... HEY WHAT THE HELL?)

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................