THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Charlie On Guard...

Monday, December 26, 2005

Charlie On Guard...

The dog waited patiently on Christmas for his stocking to be unhitched from its perch.

We always have to hang it up high enough because he's been known to pull half the Christmas decorations down off the fireplace mantle in his insane attempt to cheat time.

This year he slept on the stone hearth right beneath it or at least that's where I found him around 5 a.m. Christmas morning.

As always he ate nearly half a bag of treats and didn't touch his food all day. I can only imagine what was going on in his stomach all day.

All in all he had a great time along with the rest of us. Today I spent most of the day wading through the reams of wrapping paper strewn about the living room. It's all gone now, the room looks back to normal as though none of the chaos really took place yesterday morning.

Another Christmas over and done with, and a New Year to look forward to.

Till the next time...

1 Comments:

Blogger ISOSOS said...

Those "extra," members of the family will get you everytime. I'm always finding "reminders," all around the house. If we didn't love them so much.. they're lucky they're cute, like babies.
Yes, another year has almost come and gone, I'm not sure how to rate this one yet, but I imagine I'll soon find out.
Love Ya!

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................