THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: It's A Cold, Cold World...

Saturday, December 10, 2005

It's A Cold, Cold World...

Well...I knew this morning when I got up at five-ish and Alex was up something was amiss.

Said he had a headache and his stomach didn't feel good.

My gut started to turn because I knew that the cold/flu season had finally struck home and when Alex get sick...I worry like a mother fu@k@r because of his asthma!

Shite!!!!!!

About 9 a.m. he finally fell back to sleep and that's when Sarah rolled in with her nose stuffy and her chest hurt. Didn't help that she stayed at her sick boyfriends all night after I asked her not to.

Well, everyone is sick and the medicine chest grew larger after a run to the drug store. Airborne to help ward 'IT' off, Emergeny-C to help boost the immune system, Advil, Tylynol, cough drops...oh, the list is endless.

Getting Alex's fever down from 103 degrees took a few advils, some tylynol, several popcycles and lots of mom love, but after an hour it came to rest somewhere around 100. I can live with that because it's attacking whatever he's got.

I'm sure that he'll be up during the night at some point so for me, I'll hit the sack early enough to get a few hours of zzzzz's in before the first call.

I suppose this puts us in quarentine for a while till the crud is gone. Till then I wish everyone good health!

Nite, nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................