THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: If You Build It...

Sunday, November 20, 2005

If You Build It...

I found this little stucture last night while cleaning up the living room after a family gathering.

Although it seems like a random gathering of items, the precision in which each domino is placed is rather spectacular, especially when you consider it was built by hands that usually move at the speed of light.

The guards at the perimiter of the stucture are glass centries from the chess board, which has not seen the light of day in many months. The Kings and Queens and even a few of their minions have found new meaning, new purpose without the constant battle that usually sets them apart.

They've been given an opportunity to band together--to work collectively for the sake of the greater good--caring for the dominos!

I know it won't last long because all it will take is one swish of the dogs tail or a misguilded footstep to bring it all down.

But... here it will remain forever, a feat that calmed the speedy hands, the racing mind...of a little boys imagination!

2 Comments:

Blogger ISOSOS said...

Ok... I'm here, yes I (never mind... not ture). Hey, I need to see that photo closer girl, it's hard to make out. Can you fix it? Anyway, I've got a few little somethings for you! It was an interesting day. Tomorrow, it's study time, and maybe some time of my own, I'm not sure what that is anymore, but it will be nice to try and find out.
You're the best JB... and I love ya!!!!!!! A LOT!

10:08 PM  
Blogger jbwritergirl said...

If you click on the photo it will enlarge itself.
It would only scan as an illustration because of the darkness so I had to scan it with the lid open.
Check you out later.
JB

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................