THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Here's To Friends...

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Here's To Friends...

It was during the middle of a high stakes X-Box game that I surprised the boys with the camera.

I knew of course there was no way either of them would look at me let alone take their hands off the controllers so I had free rein.

What cracks me up the most about them in this picture is the intensity on their faces, their raw ambition to compete and win at all costs.

This was the first time Sebastian, on the left, had come to our house and he was having such a good time he decided to stay over.

I guess he must feel a lot like Alex now that Sarah has grown up and is not around. These two are like only children who get bored rather easily.

I'm thrilled that Alex has finally found someone from school with which he can spend some time with outside of the academic realm and the fact that he only lives around the corner is pretty cool.

Only had two kids from school have come over since Alex started at the school three years ago. One could only stay for an hour and the other one had his 18 year old sister come with him. She sat in my den for about 5 hours before they decided to go. Since I had to entertain the sister during that time, a second invitation was never extended.

I'm glad Sebastian likes it here. Alex is happy, the game system is getting a work out and these two boys seem to be having a really great time.

There's nothing like comraderie!

1 Comments:

Blogger ISOSOS said...

GREAT SHOT JB!
Love ya

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................