THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: An Unlikely Holga Day...

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

An Unlikely Holga Day...

Today was not a good day for me and my trusty Holga. I thought I would catch some wild life on my hike through Fryman Canyon in Studio City this morning but all I got was a picture of this little tiny lizard basking in the sun. My flash, even as bad as it is, managed to blow out the 'nature' part and left me with such a crappy photo of the little beast. I give up today.




I did come across a gopher who kept popping out of his hole, that is, until I kneeled beside it and waited for nearly 10 minutes for it to make another appearance. But it took a hike underground knowing that there was some idiot perched beside it's hole waiting. Guess the joke was on me.

Tonight you win Tammy, because I just could not come up with anything to rock my world in any way, shape or form.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................