THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Family Fun...Not For Holga Competition!

Monday, October 24, 2005

Family Fun...Not For Holga Competition!

Here are the photo's from a family birthday party. Ben turned eight years old this past week. That little face all aglow with happiness was worth hauling the Holga along to.

href="http://phoyos1.blogger.com/blogger/4316/1737/1600/File0010.jpg">
href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4316/1737/1600/File0013.jpg">

Good God how time flies. Because I only had a few shots left in the Holga some family members are not included including Uncle Skip, Sarah, Guy and Jessica.

Today was your lucky day Tammy. With the sun hidden once again behind too many cloud and because I was too tired from car shopping to try capturing anything today so instead I wanted to share my Holga birthday pictures. Not artsy in the way I'd like just captures of my wonderful family her in California.
But just a reminder--tomorrow is another day so watch your butt tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................