THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: A Horse Of A Different Color...

Friday, October 28, 2005

A Horse Of A Different Color...

The sweat courses down my body as I gallop to destinations unknown--at least in my own mind.

I grow weary of this place that I have been cast to here on Ventura Boulevard and I long for an open pasture where I can roam freely.

I long for green fields and dirt in my hoofs and the sounds of others who resemble me.

Where have the meadows gone in this great Valley in which I've been set to rest? Why here--amidst the concrete of a road where no one stops to cherish me?

I have come freely to this place, or so they tell me, waiting silently to be unleashed, to run rampant, to graze, to feel what pumps in my heart and tells me to run.

Look closely into my eyes and tell me that's where I should be!

See my muscles pulse at my want to be free!

Set down the money they ask, take me to a better place, and unleash my wild side--I beg of you.

Let me run where mares lie patiently waiting for my maleness, where I might woo a philly into running at my side and bearing my sires.

Oh patiently I wait, moment by moment, day by day, for one kind soul to look deep into my eye and see the torment I live with day by day.

Give me the freedom, my right to be wild. Take me from this dreaded place I beg you. Let me be what is in my soul--please, should I bow to you on wasted knee, take me home...take me home and set me free!

1 Comments:

Blogger ISOSOS said...

Very Cool! Yes, I can ride that.. you made a good trail and I just followed along. You took me back to greener pastures and mountains, streams, Hot summer nights.. in the dark... oh wait...
After just getting a handshake instead of a kiss, my mind wonders... it wonders what the hell is wrong with me. How a man can call me sexy and leave it at that is a mystery, and we all know how that has been going.... don't we?
I will tell you more later, in private.
Love Ya!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................