THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Not On My Command!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Not On My Command!

Why the long face one asks? "Let me tell you right now that comment has lost its beauty," said Charlie the ferocious watch dog.

If you're thinking about jocking this bike, my mom's bike, let me tell you something up front.. I might look like this lovely house pet, but should you decide to take a chance on taking this bike, you might want to think about the consequenses. I may look like a pushover but let me assure you I'm not.
href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4316/1737/1600/File0023.jpg">



Try me, go ahead, just open the gate and come in and see what happens.

In these photos I realized that I had one B/W shot left in the old Holga before switching to color so I blew it on the dog.

In the first one it appeared that he was trying to make a statement of some kind and the Holga seemed to capture that moment.

In the second, he decided to give me his most menacing look and I believe, after seeing him in this pose, that even I would not open the gate to my house uninvited, but that's for you to decide.

Charles, although cute, is quite the watchdog so beware. He may look like the perfect pet but never assume he is well behaved.

Go ahead, open the gate and take your chances! Don't say that I didn't warn you!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ISOSOS said...

You are so funny girl.. big bad poochy! Ooooo I'm running now. Can't wait to see what you come up with tomorrow... as a matter of fact, I can't wait to see what I come up with tomorrow. Now I'm dead tired, all kinds of crap at the office.. So I must sleep and then homework first thing in the morning.
See you JB
Love Ya!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................