THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Falling Into The Season

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Falling Into The Season


Fall is upon us. It's clear to see that the leaves are beginning to turn to their glorious reds and oranges.

The cool nights will certainly help in expediting the natural process. Even though the sun was shining and the skies were blue, I couldn't seem to capture the right light somehow with my little Holga.

There just comes a time when you really need that bright heated sunlight to enhance the image.

But, the photo can still help you conjure up dreams of blazing fireplaces at night, a glass of Pinot Noir grasped tightly in your palm and a friend sitting snuggled up to keep warm.


The corn on the other hand I think brings to mind warm pumpkin pie set amidst the traditional faire of a Thanksgiving table.

It won't be long before families gather from near and far to share stories, food and of course all the gas that comes from eating Turkey. But to each season one must have tradition, whether it be falling asleep as the result of the natural triptophan in the bird or a long walk to 'air out' let's say, it's always a pleasure and a sure demarker that the year is coming to a close.

1 Comments:

Blogger ISOSOS said...

So I see you've been back by Topia Bros.... now come on... and you thought that you could fool me.. maybe you did... anyway, good stuff JB... you better keep up the good work or else I'll get you!
Love Ya!
P.S. No.. not the holidays again... where did the year go?

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................