THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: It's Blooming Beautiful...

Saturday, October 29, 2005

It's Blooming Beautiful...

It was as though this brilliant yellow sunflower called out to me as I drove past the dam on Burbank Boulevard.

The color caught in the corner of my eye so I pulled a U-turn and then another so I could see exactly what it was that had peaked my sense of curiosity.

At first I didn't see it because of all the garbage scattered around it, but then, there it was.

It seemed that it had just pushed itself a little higher the nearer I got so it wouldn't go unnoticed in the scene of disarray surrounding it.

"Ahh," I said out loud as a breeze brushed softly against it's petals, commanding my attention.

I had finally found what I'd been looking for nearly all afternoon. A little slice of beauty right before my eyes.

With Holga in hand, I bent down close enough to see the details and managed to catch most of them in the forefront flower.

Today was a good day for pictures even though I know my butt will be kicked by Tammy with her photos of the opening of the Metro Line.

Oh well, tomorrows another day, and I love my flower, so till then the Holga will have a chance to rest.

1 Comments:

Blogger ISOSOS said...

Oh now see... I think that you're photo is perfect, it's a little treasure! Mine are more like work, but it was fun.. so no, I didn't kick your butt.... But maybe tomorrow.... I'm still looking for some amazing something. I'll find it once again and when I do look out.
So yes, it is Blooming Beautiful, you wild and crazy Holga girl!
Love Ya.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................