THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: That's My Boy...

Saturday, November 05, 2005

That's My Boy...

This is Alex...this is Alex on fun!

Never a dull moment, his goal is to keep you wondering what he'll do next.

What started out earlier in the day as a squishy ball was turned into an interesting head piece after he noticed there was a hole in it.

He calls it his Alexasaurus. Part human, part animal.

No wonder he has trouble in school because I can hardly imaging what he turns his homework into when he gets bored!

Tammy I hope you had fun with all the other shooters up there in Oxnard. I suppose you got some fabo shot of the feral cats around the rocks near your hotel. They used to be famous for that.

I shall look forward to seeing something interesting!

2 Comments:

Blogger ISOSOS said...

Once again JB you manage to pull a rabbit or (Alex) as the case might be right out of your.....
Way to go. The lighting is good, the eyes are poping! That ball cap is amazing. You go girl! I love this picture.
I'm working on some right now, but they are more the mellow kind... I'm home safe and sound... no hot dates or "hook-ups," I'm sorry to report. With 200 other Photogs at the event... it was rather lonely, hey but my room was great!
Love Ya

7:58 PM  
Blogger jbwritergirl said...

Home safe and sound that's all that matters. I'm sure it was a great experience.
love ya,
jb

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................