THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Go Ahead...Kick My Ass...

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Go Ahead...Kick My Ass...

I've come to the conclusion that there are days when inspiration eludes you.

You get caught up in work, life and whatever else comes your way and you just have to throw in the towel.

I was busy writing all day and didn't have time to go chase the picture so I decided to relax.

This is a picture of a margarita atop my piano. It's the one that put me in this lethargic mood. The second one only added to the thrill that tonight Tammy would likely kick my ass, and, I have to admit-- I'm okay with that.

After spending days trying to get quotes from quilter women who for some reason have been sworn to silence about what they do I decided that enough was enough and fashioned my story around their quilts without them.

There is only so much a reporter can take and somehow this story put me over the edge. All I wanted them to do was tell me why they made the quilts they made. Is that so hard? Was I asking too much?

So this evening I'm spending some time with my mexican delight, my margarita, and to hell with it!

Tonight Tammy, the game is on you and I'm sure you will fare well with this little devil we call Holga!

Till tomorrow...

1 Comments:

Blogger ISOSOS said...

Hey.. can I have one of those? Jeeeeeezzzzzzzz! Go and tie-one-on without me? O.K., and yet you win the prize today as well by defalt. I thought about a few things I could have done, but I thought the next time I post a photo, I want it to be a really good one. Even if it's not... did that make sense. I guess what I mean to say is I want to at least put some creativity into it.
Now, I warn you that tomorrow may be a DARK DAY, as I will be going out of town for a WILD NIGHT in Ventura! YEE HAA, (more like HAHA) (alone, sort of, well, I'll be with a bunch of "wild n' crazy," photogs where I'm going.
Anyway, I'll bring back some snaps (as my friend Steve would say, and my other friend David would say, " don't use that word, I hate it." I think it's cool.. you know two snaps, is good, one snap is bad.
I'm going to bed now. It's time, can't you tell?
Love Ya!

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................