THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Chase Ends In Crash...

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Chase Ends In Crash...


    At the left center you can just make out the crumpled truck. The van, which was pushed back hundreds of feet (right center), ended in up in the middle of Burbank Blvd in front of Paradise Ranch Market.

    Three females in their late teens early twenties were uninjured (thanks to their air bags) and ran from their car afraid of what was going to happen after the young dark haired man driving the truck jumped out of his vehicle. He was quickly tackled by police officers from LAPD, and a short time later transported to a hospital bleeding from his mouth.
    Here you can just barely make out a half dozen fire fighters checking out the girls as they sat on the sidewalk. The press was asked to stay behind the police tape so I was unable to get any close up shots from the surrounding sidewalk areas.


    This shot was where police vehicles stopped immediately after the crash.




    I really wish the Holga had better capabilites and depth of focus so the images turned out much clearer but then again...that's why it's $10.95!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

    One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


    Get my banner code or create your own banner

    Powered by Blogger

    Add to Technorati Favorites
    referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
    get this clock
    I got a Goldstar
    BlogAdvance Top Blogs
    Solution Graphics
    ........................................
    Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz
    .........................................

    Powered by Blogger

    ............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................