THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Boy Swallowed By Tree...

Friday, December 09, 2005

Boy Swallowed By Tree...

So my scanner says it won't upload this top photo as a picture, instead it wanted it to become an illustration. As cool as it looked that way I knew you'd just have to see the little tree person for who he was.

Alex and I went to pick out our Christmas tree today and he had the time of his life running amok through all the pines. Who could blame him? It was wet and muddy and smelled oh so heavenly.

In this second photo my ghost came back and left me with a rather etherial picture, almost angelic, and as most of you who know Alex...that can be a stretch.

We ended up with a fabulous tree that has already made the house smell a little more like the holiday season. Nothing like the smell of fresh pine filtering through the air, inspiring thoughts of Jolly old St. Nick and sugar plums (whatever the hell they are).

I suppose it's time to get busy and hit the attic to get the decorations down but that will have to wait until tomorrow when there is hopefully plenty of sunlight that can filter in through the vents. The attic has always been a scary place in this house because it's so large and dark and sometimes you can here...gulp...something scurrying across the rafters.

(NOTE: If you click on the pictures they get bigger, I think)

1 Comments:

Blogger ISOSOS said...

Hey Girl.. at least the tree didn't knock you on your ass! I love the smell of pine, I need to come over and get my fix! But alas, I have to go back to work tomorrow. First up.. a protest, mybe a pretty nasty one at that.. we'll see and I'll keep you posted.
Love Ya!
P.S. Have one of the boys get the decorations... why not?

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................