THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: One Flu Over The Cuckoo's Nest...

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

One Flu Over The Cuckoo's Nest...

Well here we are five days later still with the crud hanging in the air.

Alex finally allowed the doctor to check him out but nearly frisked him first to make sure he didn't have any needles anywhere on him.

He really hated the ear check because they've been plugged up and are bothering him...but...no infection thank God!

His fever has gone but he's lost his voice, which in and of itself is a blessing for me, because he's been hollering for me 1,000 times a day to get him this, to help him get to the bathroom and whatnot.

Yesterday was the first time he'd eaten anything since Saturday night when the pukes arrived and that seemed to make him feel a little better. It was only chicken noodle soup but it was something at least.

The doctors advice was to keep him home from school again because the worry that this might turn into pnemonia and land him in the hospital as has happened to many other youngsters this flu season is a real possibility.

YIKES!!!!!

I guess today I'll rent more movies for him to keep him occupied for a while and hope that with additional nutritian we can kick this bugs ass.

Till tomorrow...stay well out there in that cold cold world!

1 Comments:

Blogger ISOSOS said...

Another great shot today...oh no that had to be yesterday. I hope that Alex is better asap...
I'll post something tomorrow, I have to go to sleep now. I was good seeing you today!
Love Ya!

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................