THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: It's A Dick Thing...

Thursday, December 29, 2005

It's A Dick Thing...

Okay, call me obsessed but I found another 'Dickweed' and actually had color film this time.

I most certainly didn't expect the color to get so crazy like in this photo but I kind of like the effect, whether it's a mistake, a light leak or me just losing my mind.

It's somewhat of a Prince thing so I've called it 'purple haze'.

Where they come from, what they are? Who cares? They do make for stimulating conversation. I think of it as a sign from the God's to finally make a concerted effort to publish my 'book' during this blooming season of the 'Dickweed'. Who knows, stranger things have happened and I fugure that those divine messages have got to come from somewhere, even if from under the soil.

I did manage to get another shot though of 'it' in living color. Very strange to see these things out around the yard. Makes me kind of tingle at the thought of gardening on a warm sunny afternoon. LOL!


Maybe my mother is on to something spending an entire day in the garden.

All that stimulation just might explain her fatigue at the end of the day!

Well to all who visit here, enjoy. This will be the last posting of my garden pal with the exception that one comes up that is absolutely stunning and photo worthy.

Till the next time...

4 Comments:

Blogger webangel said...

I love your little 'Dick Weed'.
Thank you for sharing. Have a Happy New Year and the best of all in 2006. If the 'Dick' has inspired you to publish, publish! When what you really want to do keeps popping in to your thoughts it is time to satify the hunger.

2:10 PM  
Blogger webangel said...

"That is satisfy*"

2:18 PM  
Blogger jbwritergirl said...

I guess you're right. The book is meant to satisfy so maybe the timing is right.
Love ya Annie,
JB

4:47 PM  
Blogger ISOSOS said...

YES, I have to agree.. it must be a sign... maybe for both of us! OH YA! Anyway, getting that book out may be just the thing to keep you out of trouble.
Love Ya!
P.S. Will we be getting a copy?

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................