THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: From Holga To Hell In A Handbasket...

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

From Holga To Hell In A Handbasket...

So here's more reason to eat at a reasonable hour other that breakfast. (See photo but for God's sake don't enlarge it...Yikes)

The hair, the skin, the wacky hair should be enough to keep us under wraps until we take a good long look in the mirror. Tammy, maybe we should consider lunches instead of breakfasts?

But, alas, here we are--two wacko's, aka, the freaks with those crazy Holga's at our weekly meeting. Of course we ususally decide the fate of the world during these respites together so who cares what we look like.

Yes, it's only Wednesday but, the bitchfest was moved due to Tammy's new day off.

It's hard to imagine we have so much to talk about with one cup of coffee under our belt but somehow we manage to muddle through it.

But, what we talk about, no one but us will ever know, (except for the occassional eaves droppers who throws a few comments our way).

Today it was love, life, the past the future, why our chins are red and why sunglasses hide a multitude of sins.

Even some of the unsuspecting staff at Nat's got into the action as Tammy played with her new lens. No one out there is safe when we're together.

Well, I took this shot to inspire me to get back into the daily habit of finding something to shoot and even though the inspiration today was just two crazy broads talking, it was enough to do the trick.

Well, I've got more film so I guess I better get my ass in gear and do what I said I would.

Till tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................