THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Let's Be Frank...

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Let's Be Frank...

Okay...so I admit this is a rather strange photo and again I've had to use the red marker to make my scanner realize this is a color photo. Don't know why it's suddenly decided to try and tell me that these are not color photo's but that's the deal right now.

I call this tree stump 'Frank'. It's what I look at outside my bathroom window as I soak in the tub. We've only recently met since he was hacked away at by the local tree trimmer.

He's become my 'totem pole' idol and will listen to me no matter what insane thing I have on my mind. I figure the way he's looking towards the sky, he's also looking for answers so together we can mentally converse and solve all the worlds problems all while soaking away the aches and pains of the day.

What I like best however is the fact that he just listens...unlike some others who reside in my house. He never talks back, doesn't care if I get a judgemental tone in my voice, nor does he offer any advice. He just stands there looking to the heavens passing along my thoughts.

Strangely enough, talking to a tree seems to agree with me.

If you really want to see Frank just click on the picture and you'll see for yourself that he looks pretty amicable and delighted with the company he is currently keeping.

(He's also good at keeping secrets)

Well, I'm off to find my next shot, hoping that the gloom that is our sky today won't ruin a whole pack of polaroids because it's my last color pack until I hit the camera store.

1 Comments:

Blogger ISOSOS said...

YOU BIG NUT..! I can dig Frank! My little princess had me go to Jerry's tonight to get her Soup! Oh, maybe it was because it's a new year.. but I indulged her, only to find out that when she finished, she left. That's right, went to her friends. I went out in the rain... thinking to keep her out of the rain, and I ended up all wet. It figures. As for the rain... my roof is now leaking, two leaks in the living room ceiling. GREAT! I'm hoping there's no more, but somehow I think it's just the beginning. Batten down the hatches, as they say. No Holgas yet. Just frustration.
Stay dry JB
Love ya!

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................