THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Angels On Earth...

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Angels On Earth...

Sometimes you look like an angel...sometimes you don't.



He's not as mean as he looks in this photo, what he calls a throwback to his professional days as law enforcement. I can imagin that there were not too many who would want to cross him when he's looking at you like this. I must add though, that when he does smile it lights up the world.

Bill (pictured) is my living angel. He reached out his hand and heart to me when I was down enough to think about throwing in the towel. His words brought out a faith in me I never knew existed, not in the way you're probably thinking, but a faith that I could withstand anything that came my way.

He was right of course even though the path was long and trecherous. He's been on my mind, in my mind and at my side for several years now and has helped me see things in perspective even when my eyes drew a blank. He has put out prayer calls for friends in need and I truely believe that in doing this a life or two have been spared to go onto bigger and better things.

So if you ever feel lost, just remember that there are real life angels out there. You may never know who they are but when they touch your life you will be eternally grateful...

1 Comments:

Blogger ISOSOS said...

Oh ... the wind and all of the wild and crazy things it brings. I tried to post this from my new PDA yestderday, but I must be doing something wrong... but I'll fingure it out. Now it won't matter where I am, I can post and send ... I give up on my helpless phone stuff.... it's on now... I'm going to learn this stuff and go wild!
As for an Angel... you are it my dear... the best a girl ever had!

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................