THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: No Pics...Just A Note

Sunday, February 05, 2006

No Pics...Just A Note

There is nothing more horrid than when my modem turns on me. I have been trying to post pictures but have failed royally for the past few days!

I ask myself why?

Is it because my son asked me not to post his picture?

Is that why the modem has betrayed me after all this time?

Or, am I just so inept at computer technology that I am doing something wrong? (even though I have done the same thing to switch computers since I started blogging)

One has to wonder if the universe it telling me something! Should I be wasting my time trying to fill the pages of this blog or should I be working on my book? HMMMMM???

I will continue in my effort to get the damn laptop back on line but until then there will be no pictures. (This elates my son of course)

1 Comments:

Blogger ISOSOS said...

You wild and crazy girl... maybe you should burn a black candle by your computer to get rid of any bugaboos! It's really frustraiting I know... but it's worth it afterall.. you know you have a large fan base out there.
Love Ya... hope you had a good Sunday anyway....

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................