THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Out To Lunch...

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Out To Lunch...

Who says pigeons don't eat well? I found this one at the Daily Grill in Encino.

Who knew the Italian gene lurked in these flocks.

Yes that's pasta he/she is about to enjoy. In the background you'll notice a small child teethered to his highchair. He spent most of his time tossing the pasta into the air, which is of course how he got my attention. I was sitting there talking and suddenly was bombarded with a handful of errant pasta.

I thought of shooing the bird away but instead tossed a pinch of romano cheese figuring it might as well get the entire taste experience.

Bon Appetite my friend, just don't crap on me when you decide to take off!

1 Comments:

Blogger ISOSOS said...

You shot the one that must have gotten away from me.. .I've been trying to shoot that bird for months now. They love to "eat and run."
And ya.. watch out for the crap!
Love ya!
I'm going to bed now!
See you in the morning.

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................