THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Good Morning L.A...

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Good Morning L.A...


It seems that no matter what I do to upload some images they continue to scan as illustrations. Guess I'm too artsy fartsy for my scanner to recognize a photo when it see's one.

As like every day, I rise long before the sun rise, hoping the quietness will inspire and transform me into the creative genious I am (LOL).

If this shot would have scanned correctly you would have been able to see how beautifully pink the sky was around 6 a.m. but, instead it is purple. Illustration purple. Although it's fairly cool looking you will never see the beauty I experience each and every morning as I watch this phenonena unfold outside the windows of my office.

I have seen almost every sunrise for the past decade. Of course the same can't be said for the sunset because by then the chance that I've had to take a nap just to catch up with my sleep is very possible.

I don't care though because the morning is when everything starts. The quietness that settles around me during that time allows me slowly move towards the time when everyone finally wakes up and the chaos begins. It's usually very loud in my house so I cherish every one of the awakened early hours...

1 Comments:

Blogger ISOSOS said...

Great shot! It has a feeling about it.... yes, I know that feeling... I used to have it, but now it comes at night, when all the world is sleeping and the ISO is a bit more that the holga will take, as well as my energy level.
Keep on shooting and writing girl, every sunrise is special .... and your thoughts are lovely.
Now, it's time to start my day... I'll be hanging with the firemen today, and then the orchestra this afternoon. Firemen and music... wow what a day!
Love ya!

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................