THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Principal Resigns Over Dead Pussy

Monday, October 16, 2006

Principal Resigns Over Dead Pussy

The killing of two kittens on school property last month by school principal Wade Pilloud has drawn criticism from both animal activists and school officials.

In trying to rid school property of the wild cats, the mother of the two kittens was accidentally killed by an animal trap leaving the babies orphaned. Pilloud, who claims to be a cat lover and breeder, said he could not stand by and let the kittens starve to death so rather than trying to feed them or take them to an animal shelter, he took it upon himself to spare them any discomfort and shot them point blank.

Pilloud's defense attorney claims this was an act of passion.

"All my client wanted was a little pussy," the attorney said. "He has already admitted he's a cat breeder, how he does that...well...I don't even want to know and I believe that when these kittens wouldn't go along with the plan he lost it and in a fit of rage shot them."

What is even more disturbing to school officials is not the death of the kittens so much as it is because Pilloud had a gun on school property, a strict rule imposed to Ward off increased school violence.

In his own defense Pilloud said that he keeps the gun at school in his office under lock and key at all times for protection.

"Have you seen the students lately? Have you watched the news recently?" Pilloud said. "If you think I'm going to let some loner Goth looking mental case come in here and shoot me dead...well that ain't gonna happen now is it?"

Although Pilloud has resigned his post after he and the district reached a settlement, he still may face felony firearm charges.

4 Comments:

Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

JB,

I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., am amazed that the west-coast, liberal elite, PETA-types aren't up in arms over this yet. I suppose it's just a matter of time before they're commenting on this story, talking about protecting "defenseless animals" (even though they have claws and teeth), forcing women to have abortions, and hating our divinely-inspired President.

PETA, why do you hate America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Sara's Varolo Village said...

Well, its a tough one, but in the end you can't have the school principal running around with a gun blowing away every pussy he sees.

Sara

8:34 PM  
Blogger jbwritergirl said...

Sara,

I thinks he's just one of those catty kind of guys and believes in the old adage of 'do as I say, not as I do'!

JB

9:02 AM  
Blogger that frolicsome kid said...

Wow! Talk about euthanasia!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................