THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: I've Been Tagged

Thursday, October 05, 2006

I've Been Tagged

So, it appears that 'Meloncutter' has tagged me even though there has not been any pear waxing to speak of.

I know I've been out of the loop a little but I assumed everyone would forgive me for my short hiatus (I've posted almost daily for a year now), but no, I've been tagged, which of course cannot go by without a response.


So here it is: The five songs I'd have played at my funeral...

"I'm Leavin On A Jet Plane"...don't know when I'll be back again
...just in case there is such a thing as reincarnation!

"Something's Burning"
...for obvious reasons...and I assume most of my friends will be joining me down there!

"Knocking On Heavens Door"
...just in case I started to behave just prior to my demise but I assume I won't see most of my friends there!

"Wild Thing"
...because I tried everything there was to do and because it was most likely what killed me and led to the funeral in the first place!

"I Want To Kiss You All Over"
...in case any of my male friends along the way found their necrophiliac side. Hell, I'm dead anyway so who give a shit?


So there you have it folks. I suppose these things are very telling but you never know. After all anyone who reads my news reports is always left to guess whether it's true or false or somewhere in between.

9 Comments:

Blogger Mo and The Purries said...

good song choices!

Hope you're dad is doing OK.
Take care of yourself!

ps=can't wait to see your take on the Mark Foley scandal...

3:24 PM  
Blogger COxford said...

Jacqui,

We forgive you.

lol,
C.O.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OOOOOOO Great List. Sorry I had to tag ya... but just about everyone that I read got tagged but you and a few others. So Guess what....

Hope all is going well.

Later Yall....

8:23 PM  
Blogger Mistress Regina said...

You don't find it difficul to understand that you are popular, do you Jacqui?

11:01 PM  
Blogger JR's Thumbprints said...

I believe I got tagged by the very same person as Meloncutter. Your song list is undoubtedly better than mine (more popular choices). How come you wouldn't have your husband perform at your big event? Anyway, I hope all is well.

2:45 AM  
Blogger Mother Jones RN said...

Glad to see you back. I hope your next post is about Mark Foley and the rest of the DC perverts


Great songs.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Dwardisimo Rex said...

Well played. Nice selections. I too look forward to your take on Foley, Hastert the Hut, and the Republicrats.

7:48 AM  
Blogger thethinker said...

I tagged Meloncutter and Dr. A tagged me.

I hope everything is going okay with you.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Kilroy_60 said...

Do they play "Start Me Up" before a cremation?

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................