THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Most Pointless Family Photo

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Most Pointless Family Photo

Kodak moments are far and few these days and keeping in touch with family through pictures becomes a means of communication for many in the hectic world we live in.

With the internet so prevalent in our daily lives, relatives who would not otherwise see their kinfolk across the world are finding that it is more and more convenient to stay in touch at the push of a button.

Professionals suggest a studio portrait that will capture the moment you wish to share and for many, the use of a stylist will vastly improve the images traveling through cyber space.

Below is an example of a family trying to stay in touch. Yes, a stylist would have gone a long way with this family portrait!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mo and The Purries said...

Ha! I needed a good laugh this morning!!!
What a great picture --- it truly is worth a thousand words.
Thanks for sharing it!

Instead of saying "Cheese!"
Do they say "Hummus!"
????

8:27 AM  
Blogger jbwritergirl said...

Actually Morgan I think they say 'AlGeeeeeeeeebra'. WHen I saw this photo I couldn't help thinking "WTF"?
JB

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, don't talk about my family like that! Just kidding... --Robin

I can finally comment on your blog, JB! I didn't realize the issues involved with switching to blogger beta until it was too late. At least now a lot of the bugs are gone.

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................