THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: SUNDAY HUMOR

Sunday, October 15, 2006

SUNDAY HUMOR

To My Dear Wife:

"You will surely understand that I have certain needs that you, being 54 years old, can no longer satisfy. I am very happy with you and I value you as a good wife. Therefore, after reading this letter, I hope that you will not wrongly interpret the fact that I will be spending the evening with my 18 year-old secretary at the Comfort Inn Hotel. Please don't be upset -I shall be home before midnight."

When the man came home late that night, he found the following letter on the dining room table:

"My Dear Husband,

I received your letter and thank you for your honesty about my being 54 years old. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that you are also 54 years old. As you know, I am a math teacher at our local college. I would like to inform you that while you read this, I will be at the Hotel Fiesta with Michael, one of my students, who is also the assistant tennis coach. He is young, virile, and like your secretary, is 18 years old.

As a successful businessman who has an excellent knowledge of math, you will understand that we are in the same situation, although with one small difference: 18 goes into 54 a lot more times than 54 goes into 18.


Authors Note: Today marks the 1 YEAR anniversary of this blog, Yehaw!!! Although it started out one way it has grown over the year into what I had hoped for. Thank you to all my visitors as I close in on the 10,000 visitor mark.

6 Comments:

Blogger JR's Thumbprints said...

I think there's more than math going on here.

8:56 AM  
Blogger jbwritergirl said...

I think this very well may be the reason why women got into dating younger men!!!!!
JB

9:26 AM  
Blogger Dr. A said...

Happy blogiversary! Maybe you could have a countdown to 10,000. That would be fun...

2:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope I make it a year before I run out of stuff to write. Keep it up.

Later Yall.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Andrew McAllister said...

Happy anniversary JB!! Good for you. I'm glad things evolved into a direction you're happy with. We certainly get to enjoy the results.

Here's hoping it leads where you would like it to, whether that be TV fame and stardom, or just making lots of great virtual friends out here in bloggerLand. Keep up the great work JB!

5:41 PM  
Blogger that frolicsome kid said...

That's pretty hilarious! *chuckles*. I remember reading in a newspaper last time that a student married his teacher!

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................