THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Twins To Run Poland

Monday, July 10, 2006

Twins To Run Poland

Suffering from a case of work overload, Polish President Lech Kaxzynski announced he would be appointing his twin brother to the position of Prime Minister regardless of how every political oppositionist felt.

He said running a country that has fallen into constant turmoil with the rest of the world gave him little or no time to rest or spend with his family and having an identical twin working closely at his side filling in for him at certain events would allow him to skip a day here or there.

"Let's face it, I'm tired and some days I just don't want to get out of bed," he said. "The fact that no one can tell us apart was just too good to resist."

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Could this be a new political party in Poland.... The Twits?
Later Yall.....

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................