THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: The Not So Funny News

Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Not So Funny News

I'm sure many of you are wondering what is going on with my site since I have had a severe lack of posts in the past month or so. I guess I'm just suffering from humor deprivation or something. Can't quite put my finger on it but maybe it's time to switch formats as I had planned on some time ago.

I am currently learning how to edit live footage on my computer because I would like to begin a series of live broadcasts. Perhaps this has zapped my quick wit at crazy news or I've just gotten completely lazy, your guess is as good as mine at this point. I have so many half finished stories in my draft cache that it is mind boggling why I can't just commit to finishing one or two. Burn out.. maybe or a change is coming! Guess you'll all have to stay tuned to find out what happens in this continuing saga of blogitis.

So, instead I will plug my hubby's new album that will be released at the end of the month. "White Sand" has a great supply of guest artists such as Al Jareau and Bobby Caldwell. If anyone who lives in LA or in the vicinity of Long Beach is interested, the record release party will be on March 1 at The Vault in Long Beach. It will be a great party so come on out.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jason The Running Man said...

Great stuff...found you through the random blog button.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Jacqui-

I think we all through writer's block. It is easier for me. I am single, live alone and my kids are grown. You have a LOT of things to juggle.

Tell your hubby to break a leg with the new CD. And that's coming from a LONG time former DJ, I now answer to 'The Last DJ". It's a Tom Petty song that really tells what ruined radio...

2:35 PM  
Blogger JR's Thumbprints said...

I've tried a few cheesey YouTube posts on my blog. Editing video is too time consuming for me, plus my last two-minute video flopped. Good luck with your new plans.

2:45 AM  
Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

Jacqui -

Can't wait to see what you come up with. You're such a creative soul.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Pawlie Kokonuts said...

Just saying hi after an absence. I resigned myself to not being 'funny' all the time (if ever!) long ago. All the best.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew McAllister said...

Hi JB. Yours is not the only site going through changes. It's been a sad-fest over at my site this weekend ... I had to shut it down. Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for all your support over the last 8 months.

Andrew

4:31 PM  
Blogger COxford said...

JB


Are you still around?? It aint like you to say nothing.

C. Oxford

3:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If you want to look ed hardy clothes and feel sexy, a Christian audigier maternity cocktail ed hardy shoes dress may be the ed hardy outlet fashion choice. There ed hardy Bikini are a variety ed hardy hats of cocktail dresses ed hardy swimsuits available, from a sexy ed hardy clothing black to an eye catching red. You can ed hardy glasses either choose a dramatic wrap-dress ed hardy or a sophisticated jersey dress. There ed hardy iphone cases are a variety of styles, patterns, and designs ed hardy dresses to suit any occasion. If you are looking for a bit more ed hardy Jackets dazzle, consider a comfy waist band mini skirt.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................