THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Hiatus Is Finally Over

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hiatus Is Finally Over

To all my dear blog friends new and old,

It has been a difficult time for me this past month. Lots of losses to deal with but I'm feeling better now in part because of the new puppy we acquired. He's keeping me on my toes and helping me see all the funny things that for the past several weeks have been eluding me.

I will be posting again as of February 1. Hopefully you will come back and visit.

Thank you all for your kind comments, e-mails and prayers during this time. It makes me realize just how lucky I am to have forged some of these new friendships sight unseen.

Hope you have all been well and kicking ass!

JB

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Toast said...

Welcome back, Jacqui. You and your family have been in my prayers this month. Glad to see you're going to be posting again, we've missed you!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back. We have missed your rapist wit and razor tounge. LOL

I am glad to hear that things are getting back on track for you.

Later Y'all

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................