THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Some States Use Visual Aid To Stop Driving Distraction

Monday, January 15, 2007

Some States Use Visual Aid To Stop Driving Distraction

For many commuters, conducting business while en route to work has become a way of life, but officials in various cities across the United States are trying to get the message across that dialing and driving can be bad for your health.

Coroners have reported that they have seen an increase of fatal accident victims on their tables whose cellular devises have become embedded in the hands of disassociated drivers.

The new signs are being posted as fast as they can be produced as part of a driving safety campaign but some officials are worried that the signs themselves will increase safety hazards as people strain to read them as they clip along the highway.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome Back JB. I have missed ya. Hopefully things will settle down for you now and be better. Of course it doesn't help that your first post in weeks has a spammer hittin on ya.

Glad you are back among us.

Later Y'all

12:23 PM  
Blogger Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Very funny and welcome back. You have been missed...

4:18 PM  
Blogger Dwardisimo Rex said...

Zhengqun1234 has a great idea. What better way to start the year than to make $5,000 a week making so so.

Welcome back.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Penrick said...

Too funny. Where are the "Slow the fuck down" signs?

5:42 PM  
Blogger RomanceWriter said...

Oh my, I love that pic! LOL!


I found your blog through kilroy.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................