THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Reading, Writing...And Sexual Harassment?

Friday, December 22, 2006

Reading, Writing...And Sexual Harassment?

More than two dozen kindergarten children were suspended for sexual offences during the last school year in Maryland, according to reports.

"At the tender age of five, many of these offenders spend countless hours thinking of who, when and where they will hit on their next mark," said one school official who asked only to be identified as A. Nal.

Officials say this butt-pinching type of sexual harassment at such an early age may very well lead to a life of serious consequences, especially boys whose athletic abilities may lead them to a professional sports career where public touching is not uncommon.

"We want to nip this kind of dysfunction in the butt before it leads to more serious actions like patting a fellow student on the back or giving someone an unwelcome hug."

3 Comments:

Blogger Man On The Street said...

And don't forget hand-shaking with intent to befriend or first-degree cheek-pecking...LOL

9:55 AM  
Blogger Andrew McAllister said...

That reminds me of an old joke. "Why avoid making love while standing up? Because it might lead to dancing."

Merry Christmas Jacqui! And I hope the New Year brings good fortune to us all. (Hmmm... that would be a nationally syndicated show for you, a juicy publishing contract for me...)

Andrew

5:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I guess my petition to put boobie honking 101 into preschool will probably be shot down. Dang!!

Oh well.

Merry Christmas My Friend.


Later Y'all

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................