THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Must See Video

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Must See Video

Okay my blogger friends, this is big news. On January 1 my dad died. On January 11 my dog had to be put to sleep and today my beta fish died. I guess that makes us all safe if it's true that bad luck comes in 3's. I've been teary eyed for the last two weeks but tonight when I was sitting in front of my computer trying to think of something funny to write I came across this video and I started to howl. Thank God for these wonderful creatures!

Just hit the play button and if you don't laugh, shame on you!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kilroy_60 said...

Stopped in to check on you; glad to see you're posting. Be well my friend, carry on the wonderful memories as you go from day to day.

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having been through a spate of losses such as yours, I know that no comforting words exist. At least none did for me. Time does help, but it certainly doesn't heal all. I see that you've discovered that laughter works best to get you through the moment.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Ron Bramlett said...

That monkey pisses me off. Pickin on those cuddly little tigers like that.

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you had such a rough month. This video is so cute. Monkeys just want to have fun. It reminds me of the fun-loving monkey kingdom in The Jungle Book.

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................