THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Virus Affecting Millions

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Virus Affecting Millions

There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally, and by hand.

The virus, commonly known as 'Worm-Overload-Recreational-Killer' or more simply put, 'WORK', has been said to infect people world wide.

If you are the unlucky recipient of 'WORK' from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else via any means--DO NOT TOUCH IT!!! This virus will wipe out your private life completely.

If you should come into contact with WORK, virus control experts suggest you take two good friends to the nearest grocery store where you can purchase the antidote known as 'Work-Isolating-Neutralizer-Extract' (WINE) or 'Bothersome-Employer- Elimination-Rebooter' (BEER). The suggested dosage is to take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

You should forward this warning to 5 friends. If you do not have 5 friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I understand that “Voluntarily Overdose Directly Known Anecdote” or VODKA helps as well. I do Smirnoff. Stirred, not shaken.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Kilroy_60 said...

Somebody, Help me! I've got an advanced case of WORK. Although, I'm hoping it's not terminal!!

I've found "Whacks Every Existing Disease" WEED to be helpful with WORK. 8-)

Wanted to let you know we're having a photography blog carnival on the 26th. You have run some wonderful family pictures, this might be the perfect spot for you to plug in a post.

I've been hoping to see you jump in. Maybe we can explore you hosting one some time.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Tinsie said...

Nice one! I've always thought WORK was worth avoiding ;-)

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE this!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Jeni said...

I knew I was doing the right thing by opening a bottle of Yuengling as I sat down to read your blog! Finally, B.E.E.R. is being recognized for the good it brings to us! Yay, yay, hip hip hooray! Hope I have another one left in the fridge too.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................