THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Buff Takes On New Meaning At Gym

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Buff Takes On New Meaning At Gym

With all the new trends being touted by fitness experts, some feel that it's become an 'anything goes' attitude in hopes of motivating people to really get into shape.

In Amsterdam, the owner of one fitness center has come up with Naked Sunday to entice more folks into the gym.

Although many clients were on board with the idea, others were a little leary and said that it may backfire because people will be too embarrassed to bare all, especially in some of the positions that are involved in strenuous workouts.

"This will definitely inspire me to lose weight and get in shape but I'll have to avoid the gym for a while and start working out at home before I participate in a naked workout," said one woman who has struggled all her life to lose the excess weight on her butt. "I can hardly stand to look at my naked body in my own mirror let alone have everyone judge me while I contort my fat ass around some of this equipment.

The issue of cleanliness has also factored in on many peoples decision to find an alternative place to work out.

One woman who spoke to reporters had only this to say, "YUCK!" She did add that although she likes many of the people she works out with, the idea of sitting on equipment that has just had someone's bare ass on it is repulsive to her.

Naked exercisers will be requested to place a towel on seats and disposable seat covers on bikes before they work out but for many who have seen some of these people sweat through their clothes it will not be enough to keep them coming back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew McAllister said...

...and you'd have to be very, very careful what got caught between the weights on the machines. Yikes!

7:26 PM  
Blogger jbwritergirl said...

...ahh, balls. I forgot about that! LOL

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................