THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: The Winning Face...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Winning Face...

Oh sweet victory!

As the hands unfold on the computer screen, the fact that PB was holding pocket aces, left him in a gleefull mood.

"Go on, raise me you bastards," comes ringing throughout the house from the office. "Let me see what you got beatch."

Of course there are many days where the profanity is enough to take the paint off the walls, this was a good day.

Hand after hand, the man was hot.

Each time the pot slides to where he sits on the screen, sometimes a man, sometimes a woman with very large breasts, the character that portrays him sits calmly unaware of the chaos off screen.

It is for this very reason there will never be a live cam hooked up to any of our computers!

2 Comments:

Blogger ISOSOS said...

Words like "hot," "hands," "sweet victory," is it just me? It sounds more like a big "O," and not in poker land anymore baby!
The picture is somewhat suspect as well, I don't see him looking at the computer... his eyes are closed, head is thrown back..... I don't know JB.
Well, I think I better get out of my sick bed soon before I drive everyone crazy, including my sweet C. (of course it wouldn't be long before I was back in bed again..I have to get well, this CRUD has kicked my ass.)
Love YA!

1:58 PM  
Blogger jbwritergirl said...

Hey, the element of surprise is always a compromise with the Holga.

If he'd seen it he would have been...well...more sedate.

It was a quick shot of his reaction and if I tried to get behind him so you could see the computer you wouldn't have seen his face.

Feel better my dear.

Love Ya,
JB

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................