THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: A Guy Goes Into A Bar...

Friday, February 24, 2006

A Guy Goes Into A Bar...

He sits down and orders a drink.

He starts eating the beer nuts at the bar and he hears a voice say, "Wow! You look great tonight!"

The man looks over at the bartender, who seems to ignore the voice.

The man keeps drinking and eating beer nuts until he hears something again.

"That's an awesome shirt! You are amazing."

The guy looks around and he's the only one in the place, so he asks the bartender if he had heard anything and the bartender asks, "Was the voice saying bad things or good things?"

The man replies, "Good things, why?"

The bartender says, "It must be the complimentary nuts."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................