THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Celebrity Host Tries To Win Hilton Over With DUI

Monday, May 07, 2007

Celebrity Host Tries To Win Hilton Over With DUI

"Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" television host Ty Pennington was arrested Saturday on misdemeanor DUI charges in Los Angeles.

He confessed to deputies that he did it on purpose because he'd been hoping to be chosen by Paris Hilton to decorate her cell so it would be ready in time for her June 5th arrival after a judge this week ordered her to spent 45 days behind bars for breaking the conditions of her probation.

"She never returned my calls so I knew this would be the only opportunity to get her attention and show her that we are like-minded," Pennington said. "I really really want to show her what I can do in such a small glum space."

Pennington also said that if he could not decorate her cell, he hoped that she'd at least pick up his latest book "Ty's Tricks: Home Repair Secrets Plus Cheap and Easy Projects to Transform Any Room".

1 Comments:

Blogger "The Captain" said...

Your site is funny. Thanks for posting on my site.
Jeff

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................