THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Robber Didn't Have Leg To Stand On

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Robber Didn't Have Leg To Stand On

Gregory Daniels, 48, was arrested earlier today after robbing a market in Pomona.

Police say he and an accomplice pulled the stores ATM out of the floor using a chain and their pick up truck. A witness called police who later found the truck, which had taken a wrong turn and ended up on a dead end street.

Police responding to the location were cautioned not to laugh when they found him lying beside the truck, his prosthetic leg on the ground next to him.

A spokesman for the police department said the accomplice was still on the loose but they did issue this statement.

"Daniels went out on a limb but, when all was said and done, he didn't have a leg to stand on."

2 Comments:

Blogger Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You have not lost it. Very funny, my friend!

3:01 PM  
Blogger jbwritergirl said...

Some things just cannot go untouched.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................