THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Sunday Are Funny Sometimes...

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sunday Are Funny Sometimes...

My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me. It was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less.

One day "little sister" called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations.

She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.

She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me."

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled off her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a bee-line straight to the front door.

I opened the door and started running straight towards my car!

Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping, cheering wildly and applauding! With tears in his eyes, my future father-in-law hugged me and said,

"We are very happy that you've passed our little 'test'.....we couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family, son!"

The moral of the story...

Always keep your condoms in your car!

5 Comments:

Blogger JR's Thumbprints said...

It's a matter of perspective, isn't it? One cruel test in the hands of the wrong control group deserve the desired results. Had to laugh at this one.

7:50 AM  
Blogger thethinker said...

That's hilarious. I guess the family will never get to find out his true colors.

8:16 AM  
Blogger that frolicsome kid said...

HAHAHAHA! I love the funny twist at the end!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Andrew McAllister said...

You got me!! I must admit, I didn't see the punch line coming. What a hoot!

Glad to see you're back in action, JB!

Andrew

5:10 AM  
Blogger Penrick said...

Old joke and I will never tire of hearing it.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................