THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Snails Invade Resort Town

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Snails Invade Resort Town

In what can only be described as a living nightmare, Barbadian's have been forced to run for the hills as giant snails invade their tiny resort town.

Witnesses have described the invasion as similar to that of Orson Well's "War Of The Worlds".

"They got my dog ButterCup," said one weary villager who was forced to leave his home and head for higher ground.

City officials hoping to calm fears and fully take advantage of the situation have called upon a local chef to defeat the endless onslaught of these vicious slimy creatures.

Chef S. Cargo has been setting up large snail traps all along the coast line over the last few days hoping to snare as many of these voracious pests as he can.

"Snails are always drawn to butter so I built these large bonfires and set enormous vats of boiling butter on top," S. Cargo said. "It's a waiting game right now but I expect that by the end of the week we will have snagged a great number of these large delicacies--as a matter of fact we'll likely have caught enough of them to feed the entire village."

1 Comments:

Blogger Shamelle said...

Hi,
Thanks for your comment. Yes, link exchange possible :-) I have already added your site. Hope you will do the same.

Thanks
Sham
http://enhancelifethinktank.blogspot.com/

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................