THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Sex Study Differentiates Male And Female Orgasms

Friday, November 10, 2006

Sex Study Differentiates Male And Female Orgasms

Sex and love are often confused as being the same thing but research shows that the difference lies deep inside the chemical makeup of the brain.

Using scans, researchers have proven that a brain rich in dopamine, a chemical known to drive romantic emotions, is far more prominent in the female brain.

"The problem with having an excess of this chemical is that it often creates a large group of people who do not explore their sexuality because they're constantly looking for some kind of attachment before jumping into bed with someone," said one researcher.

"Whereas a male will often jump into the sack with just about any woman on a moments notice even if they have to put a bag over their partners head, often times it creates frustration for their female partner who will then, after their sexual encounter, go home and wait by the phone hoping this will lead to a long term relationship."

As far as orgasms go, the study also revealed that males tend to cum exponentially faster than their female partners. Research proves that a man, regardless of his emotional state, is able to ejaculate during every sexual encounter, whereas females tend towards building up to the moment and depending on the stamina of their partner often find themselves unsatisfied.

Take the test here to at orgasms simulator to see how you rate.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jansky T said...

That could almost be a real article.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are you trying to goad me into making lewd and repulsive comments on this topic. I thought I was being rather racy in defining how I got my goatee in ASK THE MELONCUTTER this week. Now as far as jumping into the sack with just any female... I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW.... I have never once used a paper sack. Pillow cases work wonderfully.

I think I shall refrain from further comment as I will get my fat ass into trouble.

Later Y'all

5:38 PM  
Blogger COxford said...

You know, I've often wondered if the name Meloncutter had any sexual implications. I don't like skinny women either.

I've seen some of those "Midnight Beauties" in the South Carolina bars at closing time. I haven't needed a sack yet. Black Jack and water did the trick. I guess that I'm a little bit Redneck.

Meloncutter, no harm meant.

Jacqui, Glad you're back.

The Best To All,

C. Oxford

3:47 PM  
Blogger COxford said...

Dont you just love people that SPAM your comments.

C. Oxford

4:15 PM  
Blogger Drew Welch said...

Now that is funny!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Kilroy_60 said...

Thinking of a song:

Do
that
to
me
one
more
time...

{Thank God I'm stoned. I'd never have been able to admit knowing that otherwise} 8-)

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................