THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Wacky Application 2...

Monday, May 22, 2006

Wacky Application 2...

I'm getting bored with applying for work so I decided to take another route with this cover letter to a public relations firm seeking an assistant.

It goes as follows: Short-Sweet-And to the Point


Charming, charismatic, humorous, dependable, able to leap tall heaps on a desk without breaking a sweat, familiar with office sexual harrassment policies but am capable of manipulating the rules in order to have a little fun, can be casual or stuffy if need be (prefer casual), like dogs and kids (I have to because I have two), not sure about cats, have the gift of gab so I'm never alone or lonely, definately not shy and not horrible to look at with the exception of my novel writing and blogging hours somewhere between 4 and 5 a.m. (Nothing that a shower and a little makeup can't fix).

If you haven't already deleted this strange message (I hate to be boring) feel free to call anytime. Preferably not between 4 and 5 a.m.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................